David Elliot Ntow
Insurance Manager for PCRIC
David is a finance professional specialising in Captives & Risk Financing Solutions. David has over 10 years of experience in the Australasian, Pacific and West African regions spanning across Insurance & Accounting for businesses operating across different industries.
David leads the establishment of Captive Insurance Companies for organisations operating across different industries starting from feasibility studies through to operational management and servicing. David maintains relations with regulators in the various domiciles and guides his clients to ensure they are in compliance with all applicable Prudential Supervision and Legislation.
David leads the New Zealand Captive Practice for clients insuring a variety of risk classes valued in excess of $5 billion, and an underwriting book of business valued in excess of $20 million per annum. He provides strategic risk financing advisory to Boards and the C-Suite Executives on how to optimise the value of their alternative risk transfer vehicles.
Below is David’s education and credentials:
- Full member with the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- MBA (International Business) – Auckland Institute of Studies
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) – Applied Accounting, Oxford Brookes University
- Qualified Insurance Broker – Insurance Brokers Association of New Zealand