10 Development Consulting LLC (trading as GP3 Institute)
GP3 Institute is contracted by PCRIC as its Legal Advisor and some of its activities include:
- Supporting the CoM chair and council including drafting and preparing documents for CoM Members and PCRIC Board members attending or presenting to the CoM.
- Providing the CoM with the necessary public international legal and governance advice to enable it to carry out its responsibilities under the PCRIF Charter, Council Rules and procedures, to help facilitate CoM governance processes and decisions.
- Providing advisory support and written materials at the request of the PCRIC Board to help facilitate CoM decisions that create matters arising or tasks delegated to the PCRIC and which require coordination between the Cook Island’s legal requirements and the individual national legal requirements of the CoM member states.
- Overseeing and keeping accurate records and accounts of CoM document pack, meeting minutes and written resolutions/decisions, including ensuring all records are provided to PCRIC/PCRIF’s trustee company for regulatory compliance.
- Providing support to the PCRIC’s CEO and Board on engagement with the CoM and the PCRIF Member States (in particular donor members) on legal matters and organizational design recommendations for PCRIC/PCRIF as a sovereign disaster finance institution.
See the Legal Advisor’s profile here
Visit GP3 Institute’s website here