Willis Reinsurance Australia Ltd
Willis Reinsurance Australia Ltd is contracted by PCRIC as its Reinsurance Broker and some of its activities include:
- Contacting the Client’s representatives prior to renewal of the reinsurance programme to discuss and agree a placement strategy for the coming year.
- Submitting regular reports in writing on progress during the period of placement.
- Preparing and conducting a post renewal debrief with the Client, detailing salient information relative to the renewal and summarising terms and conditions of placement.
- Preparing addenda noting alterations to the Treaty as and when required within 20 working days of receipt of instructions.
- Conducting negotiations needed to seek to gain Reinsurers’ approval of alteration or special acceptance to the treaty as and when required.
Visit Willis Reinsurance Australia Ltd’s website here