Browne Harvey & Associates P.C.
Browne Harvey & Associates P.C. is contracted by PCRIC as its Legal Counsel and some of its activities include:
- To provide legal services in connection with the operation of the PCRIC and PCRIF under the PCRAFI Facility.
- To attend meetings between PCRAFI Facility’s management and the Cook Islands Government, Development Partners and the PCRAFI Facility’s own Board of Directors and Council of Members.
- To support in contracting required service providers.
- To support in establishing a segregated portfolio company and aligning supporting legislation and company documents.
- To provide general legal and regulatory advice in the operation of the PCRIC and PCRIF, including any legal and regulatory advice as may be needed under the PCRAFI Facility.
Visit Browne Harvey & Associates P.C.s’ website here