Asiaciti Trust Pacific Limited
Asiaciti Trust Pacific Limited is contracted by PCRIC as its Trustee Company with the provision of a Resident Director whose activities include:
- The maintenance of statutory registers and minute books
- Attending Quarterly Board Meetings
- Liaising with the Financial Supervisory Commission on oversight of PCRIC and PCRIF
- Attending the Trustee Companies Association as required to keep up-to-date on any legislative changes that may affect PCRIC or PCRIF.
- Support ongoing additional Board activities as required, including attendance at additional Board Meetings, feedback on project outputs and deliverables, input into required reports and returns and support of operational activities (such as payment approvals) of PCRIC on a time in attendance basis.
See the Resident Director’s profile here
Visit Asiaciti Trust Pacific Limited’s website here